This dual thermostat is made to measure and control the temperature of an object and the air. The MLX90614 contactless infrared sensor makes both measurements. The measurement range is between -40 to +125 °C for air, and -70°C to +380 °C for objects.
Measured data is presented on a big 2.9″ LCD. The panel can be mounted in a hole with a dimension of 97 x 72mm, and use 220VAC for power. The sensor cable is 1 meter in length.
It has 2 relays that can be independently configured for the object or air temperature in 3 modes:
– activate the relay if the temperature is below a defined range
– activate the relay if the temperature is above a defined range
– not in use
There are 2 alarms, independent of each other:
– visual alarm, where the blue backlight of the LCD is blinking
– audio alarm, where a beeper generates the alarm sound
The device can be used to:
– control temperature
– monitor and alarm temperature
– measure and write the temperature to a CSV file