This device is made to measure and control a distance with a laser beam in a non-visible spectrum (940 nm). It uses a VL53L0X Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module to determine the distance between the object and the sensor. The effective measurement range is about 1200mm (1.2 meters).
Measured data is presented on a LCD. The device can be mounted on a DIN rail, and use 220VAC for power. The sensor cable is 1 meter in length.
It has four relays that can be independently configured in 3 modes:
– activate the relay if the distance is below a defined range
– activate the relay if the distance is above a defined range
– not in use
There are two alarms, independent of each other:
– visual alarm, where the blue backlight of the LCD is blinking
– audio alarm, where a beeper generates the alarm sound
The device can be used to:
– control distance
– monitor and alarm distance
– measure and write to CSV file a distance change in time to PC