This device is made to measure and control the UV Index, IR, and visible light. It uses a Silicon Labs Si1145 sensor to determine the UV Index, infrared, and visible light intensity.
Measured data is presented on an LCD. The device can be mounted on a DIN rail, and use 220VAC for power. The sensor cable is 1 meter in length.
It has four relays that can be independently configured in 3 modes:
– activate the relay if the measured value is below a defined range
– activate the relay if the measured value is above a defined range
– not in use
There are two alarms, independent of each other:
– visual alarm, where the blue backlight of the LCD is blinking
– audio alarm, where a beeper generates the alarm sound
The device can be used to:
– control UV Index, IR, and visible light
– monitor and alarming
– measure and write measured values into a CSV file on the PC